City of Lights Patch Notes03.02.2023
- Torino Design Super Sport*
- 2015 GTA Spano*
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series*
- McLaren 600LT Spider
*Cars that will have their own decal
- Donkervoort D8 GTO Individual Series**
- Ferrari F50 **
Both cars will be obtained through their Legend Pass and will feature their own decal
**Please remember that while the Legend Pass offers you the chance of unlocking this new car, additional event conditions apply.
New track! Welcome to Paris
Experience the streets of Paris as never before as you race along the Seine, past the Eiffel tower, and around other famous landmarks.
This new track, instead of being released through a dedicated Career Season, will be included right off the bat on Multiplayer, Special Events, and Time-Limited events, hoping that more players can race the street of Paris early on. Additionally, try to overcome more powerful opponents in Multiplayer before they know the track by heart!
Get ready for Road Test!
In this new update, we're introducing a new recurring event type! Test the new Faraday Future FFZERO1 in the inaugural Road Test event. During the event, you will be able to use and upgrade a loaned version of the car. Complete the event tasks to gain blueprints and unlock and star up your own personal version for your collection!
This event will be recurrent and offer multiple chances to get the featured car, but try your best, as your progress within the event, will be reset for each edition (including any car upgrades you made to the loaned Road Test version)!
ASPHALT BOARD: Option to enable/disable ghosts
We're back with another new feature chosen by the Community through Asphalt Board! As many of you requested, we will now give you the option to hide ghosts from Grand Prix & The Clash races from your settings menu.
COMING BACK: ASPHALT SERIES!
Calling all challengers! Asphalt Series are coming back and are bigger than ever! During this update, you will be able to take part in the action with 4 Asphalt Series time-limited events.
You can earn a trip to the Finals that will be held in Barcelona on April 27th. You don't want to miss it!
Stay tuned to our socials for further details and teasers!
• Fight for the new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series (new Class C king!) through an exciting Grand Prix event!
• Special Events: Torino Design Super Sport and 2015 GTA Spano. Both events will need LP-exclusive cars to be completed, although you will be able to make some progress without them.
• LP-exclusive Car Hunt: Puritalia Berlinetta!
• Watch out for this Car Hunt! Chevrolet Corvette Stingray will be out of early access for the first time!
• This update will feature a Key Hunt for the Ferrari 599XX Evo
• Starway fans, rejoice! We'll have two cars featured in Starway events this update: Lamborghini Huracán EVO Spyder and Peugeot Onyx!
• This update, the Looper game mode is coming to a Time-limited event for the first time!
• Plenty of exciting seasonal events: Valentines' Day (featuring the Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta), Football Time (featuring luxury American cars like VLF Force V10, Trion Nemesis, and BXR Bailey Blade GT1), Anime Month (featuring the Porsche 918 Spyder), and more (like Carnival and Saint Patrick's events)!
• Multiplayer 1's track rotation will be updated to Paris & New York for the first weeks of the update. Multiplayer 2 tracks will not change.
• Based on your feedback, we added an option to skip the A9 Bank notification you get after every race. Tapping anywhere on the screen will make it go away.
• Time-Limited Events will be now more exciting and challenging with some rewards being unlocked by having to complete multiple conditions!
© 2018 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and Asphalt are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in the Asphalt 9: Legends mobile game are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.