Patch Notes - Winterfest12.12.2022
- Chrysler ME412*
- Bugatti Bolide*
- Ares S1*
- Peugeot 9X8
- Praga R1
- McLaren 650S GT3 (exclusively accessible through The Clash store!)
*Cars that will have their own decal
- Porsche Boxster 25th Anniversary (obtainable only through Legend Pass, with its own decal)
*Please remember that while the Legend Pass offers you the chance of unlocking this new car, additional event conditions apply.
Drive Syndicate 6!
"First we burnt it all down from the inside! Now you will take control and like a Phoenix, the syndicate will rise from the ashes." - The Syndic8
ASPHALT BOARD: Daily Goals quality of life improvement
We're happy to announce a new Asphalt Board feature chosen by you! This time, we're introducing a quality-of-life improvement to the Daily Goals section. If you meet certain criteria (mostly veteran players) After reaching the goal combo for the day, you will now be able to claim all daily goals automatically with just one tap!
Stay tuned for more Asphalt Board surveys to select new features and provide your feedback!
Animated Decals are coming to the game!
We're happy to announce the launch of the very cool Animated Decals! These will bring life to your car in a spectacular fashion and will be available through the store. Also, you will be able to test them out in events. Early cars that will get an animated decal are the Ultima RS, Lotus Evija, Renault TreZor, and Bugatti Bolide cars.
• Fight for a chance to get the new Ares S1 in a Grand Prix event!
• Special Events: Ultima RS and Chrysler ME412 (LP exclusive event with its own decal)
• This update will see a new Legend-Pass exclusive Car Hunt featuring the Arash AF10 car! Also, look for its Blue Rabbit decal through the Legend Pass rewards!
• The Bentley Continental GT3 will have its own Key Hunt during this update!
• Starway fans, rejoice! Two new Starway events will come with this update featuring the Peugeot Onyx and McLaren Speedtail cars.
• Renault TreZor is coming back, for the first-time available game-wide, through a dedicated Car Hunt event. You will be able to test its Animated Decal in it!
• Celebrate the Holiday season with a twelve-day celebration event. A new time-limited event each day! Through them, you will be able to unlock the Lotus Emira car.
• Find more Holiday-themed events during this update!
• Visual display for reward conditions in some events (time-limited, special events and Grand Prix) has been updated.
• All currency has been moved into one single section within the store.
• Based on your feedback, Wild Card caps have been increased all across the board!
• During this update, two new features will be tested and will not be visible for all players: Legend Fund and Time-Limited Event Bonus Pass.
• The Clash changes: We reduced the total number of nodes on the map. Conditions have also been updated.
• There will be now fewer tracks in Multiplayer (World Series) and will be rotated from the first season of the update to the second.
• An issue that launched a pop-up incorrectly announcing the end of the season and causing a game crash has been fixed.
• Citroen GT's chassis distortions have been fixed
• Koenigsegg Gemera's underside has been improved
• Pininfarina Battista's respawn animation has been improved
© 2018 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and Asphalt are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in the Asphalt 9: Legends mobile game are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.